• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] need help this one is very simple :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
  • Blades Of Fire
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Blades Of Fire (Mammoth)
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on Turn On Blades Of Fire <gen>
  • Turn On Blades Of Fire
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Attacking unit) Equal to (Triggering unit)
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Attacking unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Volcano\VolcanoDeath.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)

for example i want .... every time my unit attacks another unit or building what ever.. there gona be a special effect.......
and it wont work just i tryed every thing :S

this ability is command aura.

Level 24
But the Blades of Fire ability, is that one passive or not? I.e do you need to cast it, like storm bolt, holy light w/e. Or an aura that is always active? Edit: "Saw that you wrote that "this ability is command aura, I take it this spell is passive."

• Blades of Fire Learn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Blades of Fire
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on Blades of Fire Effect <gen>
      • Set BladesofFireAttacker = (Triggering unit)
The next trigger shall be set to initally off at the beginning, since else the "Special Effect" will play either if you have or have not learned Blades of Fire.

• Blades of Fire Effect
    • Events
      • A unit is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Attacking unit) Equal to BladesofFireAttacker
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the weapon of (Attacking unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Stampede\StampedeMissileDeath.mdl
And that's it, feel free to ask any questions if this was not clear enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.