• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats with all the ducks?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Title ses it all. Whats with all the ducks?
I saw couple of animated pictures and avis at few user profiles. Now its spread all over the hive. 2 fractions are fighting over it. I still havent taken sides, but probably smae side as Ralle :D

Still. Whats with all the ducks!!!

Level 34
SE will do the trick if the mods are nice, it's specially made for your little anti-duckers.

Cool (duck) people: Forum, anti-duck (anti-cool) people: SE.

Level 30
Since parts of the Anti Duck Formation suddenly stroke out (flaming, extreme), i decided to resolve the resistance.
The group is gone, just as most of the matching avatars.
Watching how a high amount of active users instantly joined one of the factions was quite interesting and entertaining.
For my part, i was glad to see how this situation somehow stimulated our users creativity. Images and pictures were created, interesting and funny ones.
But since users are just users the whole thing had to strike out resulting in flaming attacks. No choice, no glory, just end this story.
Bye, Anti Duck Formation.

Level 27
Since parts of the Anti Duck Formation suddenly stroke out (flaming, extreme), i decided to resolve the resistance.
The group is gone, just as most of the matching avatars.
Watching how a high amount of active users instantly joined one of the factions was quite interesting and entertaining.
For my part, i was glad to see how this situation somehow stimulated our users creativity. Images and pictures were created, interesting and funny ones.
But since users are just users the whole thing had to strike out resulting in flaming attacks. No choice, no glory, just end this story.
Bye, Anti Duck Formation.

Damn kids thinking they belong to something >.<

Level 9
Mmm roast duck.

rp_2_roast_duck_60.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.