• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] What a surprise! Few days ago, when the Trolmanian Army started fighting the Infernals, a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
What a surprise!
Few days ago, when the Trolmanian Army started fighting the Infernals, a huge horde of elite demons of the Burning Legion appeared. (The demons in this picture are not all of them) They have destroyed a village they saw, and yet are going to somewhere unknown...

Is it about the "Burning Crusade"(v2) to seek all the Avatars of Sargeras, and control them?

We had reports, that the commanders Herian and Feraldas are going to collect all of them. Is it true? Is it only a rumour? And why?

Attachments

• 28788.png
    28788.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Level 14
There's actually one portal in Azeroth (hidden) and a Old God that interesses me. And this is Azeroth, chr. :p
Trolman, I'm facing both.You're gonna have a surprise.
Good night.

Level 18
well alright but next time bring more than 10 felbeasts,18 doomguards,4 infernals,two warlocks and deamon guards and one pitlord,really your forces are lame,my creatures of the night will take care of them since you'r in ashenvale...

Level 14
Those are not all :s I can't do the whole army in a pic... Dude. Yes it's in Ashenvale. I landed close to where I wanted to go...(A cave that I will not speak about)

Level 23
Barrow Dens?

Dont mess with Old Gods, only I mess with Old Gods because I have the power and experience to deal with them and Trolman can mess with them because he has strong ties to them, but you will be devoured by it...

Level 14
Not exactly Barrow Dens. It's a cave with a portal in it, and I will get some members of the Burning Legion back. Here, I told you all my damned plan, damn damned damn. I am not gonna mess with Old Gods (yet) and no, I won't be devoured by them.

Level 14
Old Gods are just lazy nubasses that don't do anything and sleep all day and all night in their underground lairs.

Level 14
I'll unchain them and tell them "Yo guys, what's up? Why not go kill those ass ppl ontop? It'd be cool of you to rid me of some crap job. Thanks! Cya"

Level 18
no you'll still get courrupted and because you were already courrupt you'll turn inro one of those new servants of the old gods that will come with Cataclysm,forgot how they were called but they were the uglyest thing warcraft has.

Status
Not open for further replies.