• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's the best item combination system here?(GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've seen a lot of item systems here but some have bugs or lacks things. Can anyone direct me to a good item combination system? Just GUI though, I'm not that good with jass yet

Level 5
Around 200. :eek:

I was hoping the Spells section could hide 'Needs Fix' resources from startup so we can actually browse through the Approved resources. (Then Needs Fix items would be in a separate subsection)

Yeah, it really is hard to find one. I cant make sure if whether or not they're good. But what item systems do you use for your maps?

Level 5
@CAKEMASTER: At least you can make your own though. Looks like I've gotta choose one from the resources, which system do you guys recommend?

Level 29
@CAKEMASTER: At least you can make your own though. Looks like I've gotta choose one from the resources, which system do you guys recommend?

You can use my item recipe system. It is free of bugs and is approved. The link is in my sig.

It is in vJass but you can use it with GUI easily. You just need to learn the custom scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.