• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combine Item Charges, with 6 Slot Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi All!

Can anyone make a trigger (if is GUI, BEST) for combine the charges of the items, but i want one like dota trigger, there if you have 6 slot, one with healing potion for ex, and you pick up another healing potion from the ground this combines...

Why dont show the error tip with "inventory is full"?, well, Thanks !

EDIT: Oh, and how can i put words with light black in items?, just like items in dota..?

Level 9
For the first i think it's posible in GUI but i don't wonna make it (i have alot of work now) for the second search in the site there are like 2-3 things that can color the words (i won't tell u where they are, you will have to explore the site if you wonna find them)

Level 5
Hi All!

Can anyone make a trigger (if is GUI, BEST) for combine the charges of the items, but i want one like dota trigger, there if you have 6 slot, one with healing potion for ex, and you pick up another healing potion from the ground this combines...

Why dont show the error tip with "inventory is full"?, well, Thanks !

EDIT: Oh, and how can i put words with light black in items?, just like items in dota..?

• Events
    • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item
  • Conditions
    • Or - Any condition is true
      • (Item-type of (Last created item)) Equal to ITEM NAME HERE.
      • ***Repeat for any other items you want stackable***
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type (Item Type of (Item Being Manipulated))) Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type (Item Type of (Item Being Manipulated))) to ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type (Item Type of (Item Being Manipulated))) + 1)
        • Item - Remove (Item being Manipulated)
    • Else - Actions
      • Do Nothing
This is what you want for the basic trigger. All you have to do add an additional trigger (I don't have time to type it out right now) that tells it to drop an item if ordered to pick the new one up and in close proximity.

Level 2
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Acquires an item
  • Conditions
    • Or - Any condition is true
      • (Item-type of (Last created item)) Equal to ITEM NAME HERE.
      • ***Repeat for any other items you want stackable***
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type (Item Type of (Item Being Manipulated))) Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type (Item Type of (Item Being Manipulated))) to ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type (Item Type of (Item Being Manipulated))) + 1)
        • Item - Remove (Item being Manipulated)
    • Else - Actions
      • Do Nothing
This is what you want for the basic trigger. All you have to do add an additional trigger (I don't have time to type it out right now) that tells it to drop an item if ordered to pick the new one up and in close proximity.

Yeah, i have the basic trigger for combine charges, but i want one like Dota, with inventory full you can either combine them.

About the color...i know how to change color, but how to left a line in white and then write, a space, when i put that in the game it just clean all next the space.

P.D: It doesnt work for me...when i pick up an item of the list, it just is remove...

Last edited:
Level 2
So, nobody can do a trigger for combine items with full inventory?

Level 12
So you're using automatically used items triggering it so that visually you don't notice a difference?

How do you deal with items that are dropped and have charges that are picked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.