• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What would people rather play?

Which mode would you rather play?

• AoS

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hero Arena

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Onslaught

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Assault

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Scroll Collection

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Make a map with all of them in

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • None of the above (If so please say why)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok... my game modes post went down the drain... only one person posted a reply... Sooo... I have come up with differnt game modes... I will list them and give details on them and then you can vote for which one you would rather play.

This will help me to decide what kinda Naruto/other map to make, so please reply/vote.

Ok, here I go.

AoS/DoTA
No Description needed.

Hero Arena
No Description needed.

Onslaught
Like an AoS/DoTA, but you must control certain points to advance across the battle field. (You can not attack point Y unless you own point X)

Assault
2 Teams, 1 Attackers, 1Defenders. Attackers have certain tasks that they must acomplish to move on to the next task (and so on) untill they have done all the tasks, therefor completing winning the game. Defenders simply defend the points that the Attackers are attacking.

Scroll Collection
Each player has either a Scroll of Earth or a Scroll of Heaven. When a player dies there is a % chance that the item will be droped. The objective is to obtain one of each scroll then head to the centre of the map. Each player will spawn at the outskirts of the map, and the map will have a time limit to it. When a player dies he will respawn at the point he died after X amount of seconds.

----------------
*Edit: I have said none of the above because I wanna see what you all want to play.

Last edited:
Level 5
btw, you should credit Unreal Tournament for Onslaught and Assault modes (you didn't even change the names)

Thats because UT didn't invent Assault, its been around for ages. . . And as for Onslaught, that idea has been around for a while too. . . I onlz borrowed the name from UT because I couldnt think of another name for it. . .

Level 12
Red Orca - its best no to write white, seeing as the template I read in is light blue (Dwarven) although I am sure that it looks kool on whatever setup your using.

-Thanks

Anyways, an AoS, if done right, can be a great engaging game that a player will paly on sight. So its a bit of a challenge, but it has its good rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.