• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What? Where? Who? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I got sick of these "about you" threads (the Irony i posted in them), so heres a one for you. I just don't understand why people can't click someone's profile too see how old is someone and where is he from, and stuff like that.

Tell something very personal about you. Let's see now.

Level 6
I eat kittens sometimes, but only when I'm sleep-walking.

Oh, and when I was 13, I was commited to an insane ward for two months. My psychiatrist believed I had a mild case of schizophrenia, which was completely bull crap.

Level 26
I got sick of these "about you" threads (the Irony i posted in them), so heres a one for you. I just don't understand why people can't click someone's profile too see how old is someone and where is he from, and stuff like that.

Tell something very personal about you. Let's see now.
You're sick of these threads so you post one yourself?

Level 8
I just posted here.

So i exist.

So i can do stuff.

So i have hands.

So i play Painkiller

So when i go to bed i dream i get eaten by demons

So when i wake up next morning i say '' WHERE IS MY SHOTGUN ???? ''

So i stole 10 seconds of your life reading this

So hafe fun in your life and dont stick to the cpu like me .... its a horrible thing...

Level 14
I once had no school for 9 months. Besides an occasional and rare day when I would go hang out with friends I had no connection to the outside world. Just my in my room, in the dark, all alone, for nine damned boring months... And as a result I have absolutely no sense of time whatsoever. Seems to get worse every year too. Right now days go by like hours and weeks like days. By the time I realize its a new month its over and on to the next one. I do have a good laugh at it though. I ask what day of the week it is and the answer always tends to surprise me.

Level 13
Born on a friday the 13th

My pinkey on my right hand is disfigured b/c of an elevator

uh.... I...uh... I've had "Me Time" (c) 12 times in one day

I own 8 guns

I think I might be adopted

I'm in love :grin:

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I really like how some reptiles look. I would go into more detail about this but it does not bother and I hide it from most people, infact your probably the first lot to know about it although others might have noticed.

Ill finish with just that and watch everyones responses for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.