• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What side do you sleep on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I sleep mostly on my belly, and wake up on it.
Well, I've mostly got nightmares... And by that I mean some very ugly and scary nightmares... When I was 11, i think, almost every day I dreamed of the Dooms day (the end of the world)
A couple days ago I dreamed about... Something really fucked up... I dreamed about I got a TMNT toy, And it is connected to Shredder. It was Donatello. I threw them for fun on the ground, and they detached. Here the fun starts. The Donatello toy got up alone, and began doing Moonwalks. It began to do some Michael Jackson's dance moves.
Then I woke up. Fucked up, isn't it???

I've had some dreams that were way more fucked than that one :S Tho that one still is pretty f'd in the a

Level 7
i dont sleep in my left side mostly cause i dont want face the wall (again that o_O) , its because when i was a little child it scared me a little that i cant see whats happening in my room and behind me , one time i scared my self while facing the wall that i imagined some crazy demon in a robe standing in corner of my room and i was scared to look back from the wall :D

At last i fall asleep mostly on my back when im tired throught my minds , about what im thinking

Level 7
No one can beat my nightmare:

I dreamed i was being haunted by possessed cookies, yes cookies!

Also there was a possessed cookie jar in between there somewhere.

You shouldnt eat so many cookies before you go sleep.

Level 5
I have always wondered as to what side to sleep on is the most popular. For me, I always start sleeping on my stomache and then I gradually go to sleeping on my side subconsciously.

Its fun how you can start sleeping on your side, then end up on your stomach, then onto the floor. :grin:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I sleep upside-down, usually attached to the roof.

Level 14
I sleep on both sides and on my stomach at once. Sometimes I wake up on the ground, sometimes face on the wall, and sometimes upside-down, hands on the wall, face on the ground. I do not dream.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I sleep on both sides and on my stomach at once. Sometimes I wake up on the ground, sometimes face on the wall, and sometimes upside-down, hands on the wall, face on the ground. I do not dream.

You climb out the window asleep? Or don't you guys have a floor?

Glo

Glo

Level 2
I usually duct tape myself to the wall. That's probably the reason why I never see dreams, they can't be generated by the bed. If I don't sleep at all, I'm probably busy nuking the world or something. (I once got free from the duct tape and sleepwalked through the wall.)

Level 13
I usually duct tape myself to the wall. That's probably the reason why I never see dreams, they can't be generated by the bed. If I don't sleep at all, I'm probably busy nuking the world or something. (I once got free from the duct tape and sleepwalked through the wall.)

For some reason Mr. Glo just fell onto my distrust list.

Level 13
Stomach or Left side so i can see the door... Or on back with cat on stomach... It's not comfortable but she's cute :p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I tried to sleep outside the bed once.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I don't sleep.
On my left side.
Standing up.
Under your bed.
Upside down.
Facing the wall.
Outside.
With four hours of air.
In a turkey.

I wouldn't know; I'm asleep.

What, you never recorded yourself sleeping?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

As if you know all about how you've moved around during the night. Most people don't even remember the point at which they did fall asleep, and during sleep you're not necessarily maintaining the same position, thus you really have no idea which side(s) you slept on when you wake up, unless you actually recorded it or strapped yourself to the bed making it impossible to shift position.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I sleep where the sun don't shine... actually I think everyone does, unless...
Insomnia ftw.

I prefer sleeping during day. Either way though, in the summer the sun always shines around here.

Level 7
Did ever happened to you that you was going to the bed at late night (around 02:00+ for sample) , you set the clock to an early time like 5:00 morning and when you woke up going turn the clock off (i have it in other site of room) , you turn it off and then you fall asleep while standing :xxd: ?

That happened to me , crash! i fall asleep for a half second or a second and then boom and im on the floor and my back hurts like hell and my arm too...
Now i know why its unhealty not having enought sleep...

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

@cookie-immortality; How could I be afraid of something I do not believe in?

Speaking of which; all those who fall asleep with their head towards the wall, are you afraid of the dark? Or just the cookie-monster under your bed?

Textor, that's called passing out, and was probably caused by lack of oxygen coming to your brain. It happens a lot if you wake suddenly and start doing stuff, or just standing up right away.. rush to the bathroom to get ready because you're late for something, for instance, and then passing out in the process.

Level 14
Speaking of which; all those who fall asleep with their head towards the wall, are you afraid of the dark? Or just the cookie-monster under your bed?

Sure not afraid of the Dark. It just pisses me off looking at my brother, watching a film, then if he sees me watching him, he starts some music and BAM! I can't sleep anymore. And I'm afraid of the Cookie Monster Jar under my bed, yes. xP

Textor, that's called passing out, and was probably caused by lack of oxygen coming to your brain. It happens a lot if you wake suddenly and start doing stuff, or just standing up right away.. rush to the bathroom to get ready because you're late for something, for instance, and then passing out in the process.

Happened to me once. I banged my head to the wall so hard I couldn't stand straight for three hours or so. A mild concussion, in my opinion. Never went for a scan, nothing happened meantime.

Level 7
Happened to me once. I banged my head to the wall so hard I couldn't stand straight for three hours or so. A mild concussion, in my opinion. Never went for a scan, nothing happened meantime.

It is a weird feeling when you want go back but you stop at a place closing your eyes and falling asleep and then boom and youre awake on the floor... When i told it next day to a friend he just laugh how could that happen to me.

Level 3
I usually sleep on my stomach, because people say I snooze when I lay on my back.
People also say when I sleep deeply, I rotate like an old potato in my new, über-fast washing machine. Wonder why...

Level 19
preferably on my back or sides but also on my face from time to time
Apparently sleeping on your back can cause lucid dreaming, though I did get that from wikipedia, so it is probably incorrect. I generally sleep on my left side, because I don't like facing the wall. I like to know whats going on.
I agree with wikipedia
I usually have all kinds of crazy dreams when I am sleeping on my back
or it could just be that I remember them when sleeping on my back
whatever it is quite cool

....and where is the f***ing poll????

Level 14
This IS a poll? Didn't know, cause I didn't even see one..
Btw, most people don't remember dreams they dreamed about. Who here does?
Sadly, I do sometimes but only nightmares >.<

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I usually don't remember, but there are exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.