• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What side do you sleep on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I just twist and turn until I find a position I'm comfortable with, then I fall asleep. I can't lie on my stomach though, I end up having to pee.

Level 9
You organics and your disgusting sleep cycles, only a matter of time before we machines take over as you wallow in your beds at night, and we shall TEAR THROUGH YOUR CITIES AND--- *rebooting*

Level 13
I find it interesting that no one wants to face the wall! I prefer lying that way!

...That probably originates from back in the day when I was afraid that I'd see ghosts or the likes if I looked out into the room though...

Level 15
lol me too ^ I once even had a hallucination or a ghost appearing to me in my bedroom when I was 7, it seemed real (maybe was..), idk how i managed to not piss my pajamas (which were dinosaur themed :D) but now i can sleep again.

and i spend like 2 hours thinking before finally sleeping, the side doesn't matter, sometimes I switch from top to bottom for fun (and a sense of disorientation in the morning)

Level 13
I spend hours thinking too...

...Which might possibly originate from the fact that I produce under half the normal amount of melatonin... D:

Level 4
Do you know what moonwalk means? cause I searched and searched but couldn't find what moonwalk meant... I found out what it is, but not what it means :p (Moonwalk is either A) the way one walks in a low gravity environment, or B) the dance move made popular by Michael Jackson)

As for sleeping... I usually face the wall till I'm just about to fall asleep, then I roll over and face the other way and boom, I'm out cold :p

Level 13
Should've just gone with sleepwalking if that's what you meant. >_>

Also, I am pretty sure that the term "moonwalking" derived from actually walking on the moon, thus that's what it means. :p

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I have always wondered as to what side to sleep on is the most popular. For me, I always start sleeping on my stomache and then I gradually go to sleeping on my side subconsciously.

Don't Sleep on your stomach, it makes it easier to have nightmares, i sleep on the side mostly, but i might sleep on my back every now and then

Level 13
Personally, I find all dreams good, nightmare or not. Nightmares are like watching a thriller or horror movie, both kinds of movies that I like, and regular dreams are just unexplicably awesome.

Level 13
My dreams are too short for me to make them lucid. They're also so badly connected that I don't know if I'm dreaming one dream or a hundred >_>

How to lose weight when you sleep ? Is it possible ?

Actually your body paralyses itself when you sleep. That's why when you wake up suddenly you feel like you can't move. Soo unless you have an extreme case of somnambulism (sleepwalking) and go for unconscious midnight jogs, there really isn't a definite way to lose weight in your sleep. Hope I helped.

Level 15
How to lose weight when you sleep ? Is it possible ?

you could completely starve yourself and sleep to keep off the hunger/temptations. and you will lose weight... temporarily, for the first day or so, but then you are going to start gaining a lot of weight without eating anything because your body goes into "starvation mode" and converts everything to fat (or something around that... cant remember..)

Level 13
Afaik when you sleep less than 6 hours you lose weight, when you sleep more than 8 hours you gain weight.

I doubt that. I sleep up to 14 hours on free days, and by that logic I should then weigh more than a hundred kilograms. I weigh about eighty, which isn't overweight.

Level 7
I sleep mostly on my belly, and wake up on it.
Well, I've mostly got nightmares... And by that I mean some very ugly and scary nightmares... When I was 11, i think, almost every day I dreamed of the Dooms day (the end of the world)
A couple days ago I dreamed about... Something really fucked up... I dreamed about I got a TMNT toy, And it is connected to Shredder. It was Donatello. I threw them for fun on the ground, and they detached. Here the fun starts. The Donatello toy got up alone, and began doing Moonwalks. It began to do some Michael Jackson's dance moves.
Then I woke up. Fucked up, isn't it???

Status
Not open for further replies.