• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What name sounds more "cool"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't just use Poll, Hammer ??

i forgot :-D. When I wanted to edit post I couldnt add vote.
Suggestion about making game first then to think about name is good but currently my pc is being fixed, so I will first work on the ideas. Also I choose scarlet instead of crimsom, cuz crimson goes more blood for me.
Can u give me random words that can be useful for me game like this like: wardogs, laser, power, emp, spark and such. New fantasy words that are hard to be found in dictionary but sound cool. Thx for any kind of suggestions.

Level 14
Does the game have a story or anything special? Like the enemies are actually cyborg chickens? Unless it's the most generic game ever, you could make the name to tell something about the game. Or then you could name it The Generic Space Adventure: Nothing New.

Does the game have a story or anything special? Like the enemies are actually cyborg chickens? Unless it's the most generic game ever, you could make the name to tell something about the game. Or then you could name it The Generic Space Adventure: Nothing New.

Firstly I was planning some simple story like, in future prisoners in moon titan have chance to earn freedom by winning championship in duels with spaceships.
But story is not that important. It is not like 1vs100000, it is 1vs1 duel beetwin two spaceships

Status
Not open for further replies.