• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metallurgy Software - Seeking More Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallurgy Software is a group dedicated to creating mods for games, whether it be new models, skins, meshes, maps, you name it and we can make it.

Currently we are looking for new members to help with our latest project, Steel Titans: Gods of War, or even members to just provide suggestions.

Steel Titans: Gods of War is a total conversion for warcraft III that will change the game into a futuristic battle between mechs, mobile suits, tanks, and a variety of other units, including a mass of infantry.

http://www.Metallurgy.freenukehosting.com/forum

Level 7
Deathbringer said:
Currently we are looking for new members to help with our latest project, Steel Titans: Gods of War, or even members to just provide suggestions.

I'm pretty good in that last one :p
I'm not sure should I... It's up to you do you want
member just to provide suggestions
just nod and i'm in! in case you don't for some reason want suggestion provider I'll punch you so hard that your nose will move to your cheek
and your eyes will plop out or even worse... I might..
do something else. so, do you need me?

Really we could use anything right now, our old members from before we moved to a new host, mr_psycho2000, fubb_the_man, Dragon_lord, Rao Dao Zao, and Virtual Cyberspace aren't registered yet.

Really we need someone who can take UV maps of models and create a new skin from them for futuristic vehicles/mecha.

But yes ANYONE can help, it would also be nice to have someone to socialize with in the forums, or help attract new members.

Level 9
Ok here is my proposal, I will be no. 13 if you join my community. Actually I need posters and members who can post in the empty forums with interests. Just click the link in my signature. Let us help each other. :D

Level 4
if u want someone for U.V Mapping i could help u out, althoughskinning from "scratch" i cant assure (i dont make good skins by scratch)

and i can help in suggestions too

Level 7
RaVn0s said:
if u want someone for U.V Mapping i could help u out, althoughskinning from "scratch" i cant assure (i dont make good skins by scratch)

and i can help in suggestions too

they need more members
if they don't need help in U.V mapping
atleast theres more action in there :wink:
so why not to join right away?

Level 4
that might sound stupid but How?

i only saw the layout of the site and only, im really busy right now

Level 2
Hey, I'm still alive. I'll definitely come back, mabye even start the march of a million concepts again. Of course, restoring my moderatorness would help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.