• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What makes you look at another members signature?

What makes you look at a signature?

• It's size(The bigger the signature, the more likely I will look at it)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • It's color(If a signature is bright red or yellow it will draw my eye to it)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Pictures

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I take a look at every signature I get the chance, regardless of it's color or size

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • I never look at signatures

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Do you pay attention to other people's signatures? Usually members post their project names in their signatures and I have found a lot of good maps this way. So what makes you look at someone elses signature?

Level 24
This is slightly retarded. I look at peoples' signatures because they're right there after the post, and I don't stop reading.

Level 1
usually I disregard ones with giant red text or random pictures (no offense to the people in this topic... hahaha), but I'll read some randomly. There's nothing really that catches my eye, I just read them at random.

Level 14
i look at everyone's sig.. sometimes they have something cool or new info or something.. you never know unless you look..
and yeah.. that is ironic.. annoying doesn't like sigs with only text.. but his is only text..

Level 26
I look at it because it's there, though I gloss over the ones that are just walls of text and links. I also gloss over the mass-produced stuff, like the MTG colors crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.