• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name Logos???? where do i make one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i have been seeing a lot of forum artwork on the hiveworkshop forums so im wondering

where can i make my own?
do they work also in warcraft 3?
what can i make?

if you do not know what im asking about look at RPGman's logo in his signature i have been wanting to make logos for a long long time i just didnt know where to start

Level 5
you again my friend? thank you for the info and you just earned more rep that is if they let me give it to you

EVEN MORE OFF TOPIC:
Your just helping me right and left arent you?

EDIT: danm it wont let me rep ya i will do it after i send other peeps rep

Level 5
Bumping something that you need isn't against the rules though.

Off topic and yet a little not:

well i also dont want to be a nag people would hate me but i will post one more time i do have a few models i requested for in the model workshop and the loading screen im waiting for is taking a while so i will ask about the loading screen and double post my mod request and then i will ask once more for bladetitans help

@ Ken-E
@ Deathchef
@eubz

thanks for the help if i forgot a name i will edit this

Status
Not open for further replies.