• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini Signature Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
qJ7F6R2.png
This is my little 'workshop' where I'm willing to take requests to make you guys 'badass' quality signatures.

The idea is not original at all, there have been quite a few people doing this in THW in the past, hence I'm doing it now, too.
I've got some free time on my hands, and am willing to practice my Photoshop skills. So I thought I'd also be 'productive' in the same time.
I take my time with a making of a signature(usually hours), because there's one thing I appreciate above all -- quality.
*Don't ask me if the work is done, I will notify you with a visitor or private message.
Well that's about it, I hope you find this amusing. Have fun. :)

Request form:
1-Images I want in the signature:
(Note: Don't request small images, I can't make it better quality. Big ones aren't a problem, though).
2-Background image I want:
3-Color themes I want:
(Note: I will use the colors you wish, to make special effects and whatnot)
4-Theme I want:
(Note: I wish it to be dark, light, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, happy, etc).
5-Something written in it:
6-Extra explanation:(if needed)

3-Color themes I want:
4-Theme I want:
6-Extra explanation:

-------------------------
Current requests
Working on:
None atm
-------------------------
Finished:
0. Some other examples of my work:

lzELV2v.png

dYyQSFV.jpg

xMudmNk.png

1. Argos request:
oo2mLzR.png

2. Forsaken request one:
tAEAfiW.png

qLb1Jop.png

tTho6pk.png

3.Forsaken request two:
J9mwVHm.png

Last edited:
Level 34
I forgot those existed.

Edit: I turned on signatures again. And then promptly off.

Level 10
Hey, can i request something?

I need a project signature of an Orcish Axe with some realistic blood and a project name on it. Some lightning effects would be cool also. Color theme can be bloody red, brown, gray maybe a bit of dark green, i dont really care. Some borders with runes would be great too.

I made an amature signature as example:
222808-albums7457-picture86518.jpg

and it would be great if you use different axe, the skyrim one kinda sucks.
maybe:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/055/9/f/axe_by_brunotor-d4qt7p3.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/154c0vk.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

I'm happy to improve this workshop, I could be a member here making sigs for everyone :)
Subscribed.

Level 16
I'm happy to improve this workshop, I could be a member here making sigs for everyone :)
Subscribed.

No offense Roland, I work better off alone. This is more of a hobby, I'm in no rush or whatsoever. Of course you could open your own thread/shop if this is what you're willing to do as well. :)

So if interested people make their requests in this thread, I'll be making those signatures.

Edit:
Here's one request of Forsaken finished :)
tAEAfiW.png

qLb1Jop.png

tTho6pk.png

Edit2: Second Forsaken's request finished
J9mwVHm.png

Last edited:
Level 6
Could i request a signature?.. I will use this on my report, facebook and Field Study Portfolio..

So the signature you will made for me will be seen by all my classmates and my friends and even my intructors and professors in college..

Here is the word..

Jay C. Angue.. the theme will be fire and red.. the middle will have a black heart... and there are skulls at the left and right of the black heart..

Thank you so much in advance!,,, dont worry i gonna tell them who made the signature..

I am glad if this gonna be finished soon so i can use it in my report on July 28 and 30 and August 1 2014...

Level 16
Both of you ^
Request form:
(Note: Don't request small images, I can't make it better quality. Big ones aren't a problem, though).
3-Color themes I want:
(Note: I will use the colors you wish, to make special effects and whatnot)
4-Theme I want:
(Note: I wish it to be dark, light, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, happy, etc).
6-Extra explanation:(if needed)

3-Color themes I want:
4-Theme I want:
6-Extra explanation:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

^Reason why people make forms for their request threads is that sometimes the requester fails/forgets to give some essential info, which might result in something that the requester didn't want.

I have my spell request thread where I use no forms (personally I prefer people describing their requests freely), time will tell if it was the right decision :D

Also knight, are you aware of the max signature height of 123px or something?

Level 16
@Jondrean, I suppose I'm the punctual type of person. I'd rather have an 'official' form which would need to be followed to get the best results. It's easier for me to keep track of the request that way(I don't have to read it a lot of times). Also, it's a lot easier when they point out the images that they want, instead of describing them with words.

And I also added an 'extra explanation' bracket there somewhere, for people who like to describe it. Basically, they only filled that :(.
And don't worry I'm fully aware of THW limits :)

Level 23
I was waiting for someone who could make me a signature!

1. Images that I want for the signature: picture of Maiev shadowsong. Here it is:
link http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081002092529/wowwiki/images/5/5c/MaievShadowsongSamwise.jpg
2. Background image I want: The Black Temple
3. Color themes I want: something plagish green, just do what it fits to it
4. Themes I want: just do what it fits! :D
5. Something written in it: Current project, Watcher's Revenge: Shadows of Hatred,then my name(Sclammerz_25)
6. Extra explanation: (not needed)

Thank you in advance! :D

Last edited:
Level 3
Hi. I need a signature for my very first campaign.

1-Images I want in the signature: Night elves and Highborne battling
2-Background image I want:The sky should be a bit dark and the moon should be bright.
Also they should be in Ashenvale forest.
3-Color themes I want:Red,blue,purple.green,white,pink
4-Theme I want:Dark
5-Something written in it:Fall of the highborne at the top and coming soon at down right corner
6-Extra explanation: This is my first campaign,Fall of the Highborne. The last battle of the night elves and highborne. Doesnt really follows the warcraft lore, just some but some of them are in my idea.

Level 16
Guys! I have an announcement to make: I'll be going on a summer vacation for a week(Until 08-th, August). So all the requests will most likely be postponed until then. If you can't wait for your request to be completed by then, I suggest you make your requests to the user Roland, who works at Heinevers 2D Art Workplace
Once I'm back, I will ask you if your request still remains here.
Have fun, THW! :)
Edit: This news was unexpected, I have an adventurist spirit, and I just 'felt' like I need some time away. Location will be Greece, bthw. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.