• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extending Your Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
(titles wrong i meant Extending your signature...)
I just got a great idea! If you are struggleing cause you want more stuff in your signature...then use this!

[broke=This was an example...] Click to see the rest of my signature[/broke]

Now as ImheretoDLstuff taught me im gonna teach you

Ok do this:

[.broke=rest of my profile (or any other text you want inside)] Click to see the rest of my profile (or any text u want on the button)[./broke]

Now just take away the red dots and walah!

[broke=rest of my profile (or any other text you want inside)] Click to see the rest of my profile (or any text u want on the button)[/broke]

You now have an extended signature!

Last edited:
Level 10
(titles wrong i meant Extending your signature...)
I just got a great idea! If you are struggleing cause you want more stuff in your signature...then use this!

[broke=This was an example...] Click to see the rest of my signature[/broke]

Now as ImheretoDLstuff taught me im gonna teach you

Ok do this:

[.broke=rest of my profile (or any other text you want inside)] Click to see the rest of my profile (or any text u want on the button)[./broke]

Now just take away the red dots and walah!

[broke=rest of my profile (or any other text you want inside)] Click to see the rest of my profile (or any text u want on the button)[/broke]

You now have an extended signature!

...wouldn't the length rules still apply. Therefore only shortening your profile with the "broke" tags?

Level 32
The broke tags are OK although they are not very powerful.

I am soon going to start collecting all the signatures that I happen to notice which violate our current standards. Lads, I see two in this thread that definitely do.

Eight lines is the max: the Chieftian insisted on that limit.

[off-topic] ~ Thread renamed.

Yes, broke tags aren't as powerful. I suggest putting the text in the broke tags and the pictures outside, but you can't use emotes in brokes. I also believe there is a character limit, and there is a line limit.

I think that some of the limits on signatures are actually good and benefitting the community.

I don't think that many people would like to see tons of pictures and thousand character signatures. :wink:

Level 24
hey wolverabid, is my sig okay? btw, it's actually "voila" (pronounced vwah-lah), not "walah". it's a french word.

Status
Not open for further replies.