• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
I think because of anti spamming purposes. Whitout it, huge signatures can be made by users, thus spamming the whole page. Just check my signature, it's small. Also, it's on the rules to keep the signatures classical and clean, with at most 8 lines. I'm just too lazy to search this :p

The thing is, it's gotten shortened from 8 lines to something else

Hold on, I'll show you

EDIT:
153058z.png

Guess not

Level 34
Say, since we're talking about sig sizes: Ralle, is it possible to increase the line-size of the Edit Sig thing? When you edit a sig, it may exceed the 8 lines (ex. URLs). When you confirm the edit, it looks like a 5 line sig. Know what I'm sayin'? So could you -
<Nothing>
1 <This sig is full of text, lots of URLs and it's build up from here>
12 <To here, 12 lines>
1 <This sig takes only
5 lines when visually displayed in a post
- Change the exceeding line from 8 lines to like 15 lines? It'll be very useful for the BB-code-sigspammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.