• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
For images uploaded to our server, the maximum limit is 500x150 pixels. I would hope that all users would also maintain that limit for linked images as well.

It may soon be necessary to update the signature guidelines.

~ Thread moved to Site Discussion.

Last edited:
Level 15
, if they are I'm guessing my size sig is either going to go or be the absolute max. Oh well, it's been good while it lasted.
Absolute max? Shados, your sig is a bitmap. You should probably compress it into png, gif, or jpeg and it will take up a lot less storage space and bandwidth. :thumbs_up:
As it is, it's quite a big sig.

Level 32
Signatures that contain linked images in excess of 500X150 pixels (or multiple images such as user bars arranged side-by-side) certainly violate the spirit if not the exact letter of our present rules.

New guidelines are being developed and will soon be posted in this forum.

Level 15
Oh I know it's a bitmap, but I hate other formats so. In any case, it even loads fine on this agonisingly slow 256k ADSL I have at my father's house. And I did mention it's big.

-*meow*
You know, you could save the image as a PNG and maintain 100% of the original quality and it would be far smaller in file size. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.