• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What is your occupation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
What is your job/occupation/position peeps?
Or you don't have one/busy with school/too young?

I currently work as part-time on weekends+casual weekdays for a hospital as a personal support/services assistant. PSA ranges from laundry work, cooking/food services and cleaning. Although when my contract expires im going to look for more jobs in another town since there isnt anything else in this town.

Level 34
Hell, if you think making plastic is a clean job? Hell no, the dust, man, the dúst. My job was to clean the machines. Took us a half year to clean the whole factory.

And yes, I got fired last week, not for any accident or stuff, but we were finished (yay...).

Level 35
Nothing at the moment, school is keeping me busy. I had a job on a construction site last summer and I'll be propably working at a window factory in the next.

Lousy pay, constant danger....Well, at least I get to hobnob with royalty.

Level 12
I like to do photography, although the photos I've been making in the past few weeks are quite shitty.

Level 8
i'm in sort of a free-running, parkour phase, it's a nice sport, though very hard to learn and painful and requires excellent physical condition, it is really interesting, though i'm still at a starter level.

Level 5
I work as a bottle boy at a local supermarket. Been working approx 50 hours since i got vacation, cant wait to get my pay check.

Status
Not open for further replies.