• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is wrong with DotA?

Why do you hate DotA?

• I don't hate DotA.

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • I hate the people who play it.

Votes: 62 31.6%
  • It's a poorly made map.

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • My Narotu map has better spelpax than DotA and I think DotA people should learn to appreciate good s

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • It takes up space on BNET...

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • DoE > DotA -.-

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Seriously, you're the root of all the flaming and trolling that's gone on in this thread. You think that because we play DotA that makes us uncivilized maggots.

Let me tell you something; you're the uncivilized maggot. Learn some respect and manners and then come and try to prove to us that DotA sucks.

nubcakez

EDIT: Damn, they totally raped your thread.

And look at that! You're back at it again. Quit calling us Dotards and actually learn some new insults, newbs.

newbie isn't an insult actually (at least for normal people)

stasman you seriously should be banned.Not only you spam all time you are just a nerd rapper that thinks is right.Well the no-lifer is you,because you try to create a chaos to a website.In real life how many friends you have?Oh,and how old are you?5 or 6?or 7?

nope, YOU are the nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.