• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Getting disconnected when the game begins but only in Dota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fo7

Fo7

Level 1
Hey!

I'm new at this forum and ive been doing some research about disconnecting.
But I just dont understand what you guys mean! :razz: I know that im a little stupid but all I understand is remove blabla something with trigger? I dont know what it is even though I am trying to understand.
Anyway the other day my friend was over at my house and we played some dota games all worked fine etc. Next day he went home with his computer and we tried to play with some other friends, but we couldnt?! Me and my friend kept getting disconnected. This has never happend to me before.
We tried playing Enfos too, and it was all fine there, nothing wrong at all but then we went back to do a dota game and guess what! Only me and this friend that has been over at my house gets D/C. It would be really nice if u could tell me whats the f**k is wrong !"=#!"!. Dota is my medicine and i will go crazy if i dont get it soon!

Help me,
From a Frustrating Dota Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.