• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Help me to stop disconnecting from WC3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Not exactly a world editor question, so I figured I'd post here.

I keep disconnecting from Warcraft 3 after seemingly random amounts of time in a specific map called Full Metal Alchemist 6.2. I've tried resetting and reinstalling the game multiple times and the issue isn't my internet connection.

To other players, it just looks like I've left the game with no lag screen coming up, getting instantly booted from the game. Skype and whatever else isn't interrupted as I disconnect. This has been a longtime recurring phenomenon for me, and nobody else seems to have the problem with the map. It's been long enough I'm positive I'm not getting custom kicked or drophacked at this point.

I've disabled all my firewalls. While I do use a router for my internet, I'm still connected to Battle.net after being kicked and the rest of my internet functions completely normally after disconnecting.

Level 12
It's just on that 1 map? That is weird. I had a problem where I would get disconnected and it was because I was connect to a router that was connect to the main router, so I couldn't port-forward it correctly and some issues started happening because of that

Status
Not open for further replies.