• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the game of your dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello. I just got to thinking, what sort of games do people like? Would it be a FPS, or perhaps a RTC? What is your opinion? Describe the game (or map) of your dreams, any console, any platform.

Personally I am not quite sure, online, you would be able to do quite a lot of different things, and you didn't have to follow storyline... And if you had a camera and a microphone, it would notice your lip movements and move the lips of your character accordingly, while the sound being generated.

Level 11
Well heres what comes to mind

An FPS with online coop and competitive where you have the ability to make your own maps.. and u can even add melee combat in it, or custom animations... i loved FarCry Instincts for that.. just with a bit more technicality i guess it could be like a SC2/Wc3 world editor engine within an FPS... i think its a cool idea :D

Level 27
I want a real-time mix between Civilizations 5 and Spore with possiblities to take over any of your unit, changing the game into some kind of FPS/RPG/Simulation, and with limitles modding capabilities.
Oh yes that's right, you get to create any world you want, you get to build whatever you want, you get to control whatever you want!

Level 4
My dream game has to be a stylish, brutal, hack'n'slash action game in style of God of War, but faster. FAAAASTER. Also, to be open world when you can smash and slay the hell out of everything you see. The closest game yet to that was Spider-Man Web of Shadows, and Bayonetta, it wasn't open-world however.

Level 11
i never played that b4... but i want a game with a built in World editor that is made for modding and creativity... like WC3/SC2... and for the console versions... u could make the map on your computer, and use a flash drive or any other kind of device to put it in your console... thats wat i did with UT3 :D.... just a boundless FPS that could be made into anything..

Level 21
Mario and Luigi 4 for the 3DS, sometime soon after the years and Warcraft IV, with Blood Elves into the Horde.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
man, itd suck if real life was like warcraft :( exept if i could choose my race and class :D otherwise, there is always going to be a lamer who feeds on you and ninja pullers :\ im also on a pvt WOW server, so ya :) much less lag

Level 11
A Complex RTS where you can actually take control of a unit (like a 3 person or first person game).. i would like that... kinda like Goblin Commander :D

Level 27
Plus this kinda reminds of a one Russian strategy game I have, not sure how it's called on English, anyway in English name it has something about Pacific and Allies...

So in it, there is a global map mode (similar to X-com series) where you dislocate/train forces, do research and stuff like that and tactical mode, where you could control your battlehips/aircrafts (Yes, no ground fortress except anti-air!), but you could actually take over one of planes/ships you had, which is something between an arcade and simulation...

Status
Not open for further replies.