• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What games do you play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
List

Borderlands
Batman Arkham Asylum
Witcher
Evochron Mercenary
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Random flash games in Newgrounds

Yeah, many old games I haven't bothered to finish... In Witcher I'm at the swamp area which is ultimately boring.

Level 25
I tend to play a lot of indie games these days (think Limbo, Braid, Trine and etc), but I try to pick up a RPG every now and then. But lately I've been playing a bit of SMITE, it's hard to have a real opinion on it as I've not played it enough yet. But like all AOS/DOTA/MOBA (or whatever the fuck you want to call it) games it's a lot of crap to learn. And I dare to say that it's not that balanced yet, some heroes are clearly over-powered beyond redemption and some are very, very weak (looking at heroes like Zues).

But I've my fun time with it nonetheless, I just wish that more heroes were available for free... I mean, the God damn game is in Beta... Shouldn't we be testing all the heroes so you get a balanced game on release? Apparently not... Pay for testing... -.-
(and no, for fuck sake, I don't mind paying for my games, I just hate paying for Beta testing, so damn annoying)

Oh, and I've been planning to pick up Krater, it looks funky!

Level 10
Here I go:

Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2 - modding
Borderlands
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Unreal Tournament 3
GTA IV and its expansions
The Sims 3 (occasionally)

Just waiting for Guild Wars 2 and Borderlands 2 :)

Edit: I'm also a huge Halo fan, but I lack my Xbox 360 at the moment, else I would be playing Reach.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Warcraft 3, Minecraft, Halo: Reach, Batman - Arkham City, Warcraft 2 sometimes and random games I make with Game Maker.

Level 6
WC3, KOTOR (1,2), Dragon Age (1, Awakening, 2), Mass Effect (1,2,3), Kingdoms of Amalur are in my top. Europa Universalis 3 is also great.

Status
Not open for further replies.