• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What forums do you find interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello,

What discussion boards do you like? which ones do you find interesting? what topics are discussed there?

Here is my list

• PlayDota (anything related to dota, strategies or complaints, suggestions etc)
  • Historum - History Forums (devided into many sub-forums for each historical era or geographical area)
  • The Original Science Forums (I joined this to discuss a bit about evelution and all)
  • Been to quora for a bit but I didnt like it much there. It is much more lively here lol.

What forums do you lurk? There are also some arabic forums I visit which discuss relegious thoughts, but I havent really seen a proper english forum for serious critisizm of relegious ideas. in the arabic forums, they have proper resources and proper referencing and can back up claims with sources/evidence

so, what about you? which forums do you like to visit other than hive? and what topics are discussed there?

Thanks,
Map Designer

Roland

R

Roland

I go to a website called Documenting Reality, I'm already a member there but I don't post there, I just visit there for Daily updates..
For graphics design, I always go here: OneCanvas

Ps, If you find the first link unpleasant, I don't care just delete it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.