• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you want to see in Arilen's Tale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Yeah,raging is right!!
I wanna see 2-3 epic battles..

Ok, recently I changed the story to the cinematic a bit, so now theres a couple extra characters that will be in the cinematic, and there will be more battles and stuff then I expected, the ones that I added being quite epic, so you might have to wait till the last couple of chapters, but there will be a couple of epic battles in there for you :)

Yea well I'll only add any sought of comedy to it if the comedy is actually funny, because I hate it when you see people trying to make their cinematic really funny, when really none of it is funny at all.

Exactly! There is nothing worse than people trying to force jokes on you that is not the least bit funny. Like the classic banana trick or stuff like that.

Level 25
Add good storyline, something easy to follow but it makes sense and is very interesting and exciting. Battle scenes are always a plus, especially when they're amazingly well put together.
Dialogue isn't something I care much about, but as long as there isn't a lot of dialogue and it has good spelling, grammer, and makes sense, then it's great.
Terrain is a good additon too... but I trust you can do that on your own. If not...
/me pokes his chest, trying to imply something.
~Craka_J

Level 24
Add good storyline, something easy to follow but it makes sense and is very interesting and exciting. Battle scenes are always a plus, especially when they're amazingly well put together.
Dialogue isn't something I care much about, but as long as there isn't a lot of dialogue and it has good spelling, grammer, and makes sense, then it's great.
Terrain is a good additon too... but I trust you can do that on your own. If not...
/me pokes his chest, trying to imply something.
~Craka_J

Yea, i'm gonna try and make the action the focus of the cinematic, but a lot of dialouge will be necessary for people to understand the story, and all that stuff.

As for the terrain, I reckon that the terrains looks decent like it is, but i'm still gonna get someone to go over it, and make it better so it looks as good as possible for when I release the story.

Level 2
sarcasm is good standup however... make it serios and make the battles look nice and plz dont do somthing like 1 persor fighting thousnds of people make it realistic.

Level 10
Voice, Sound, Music, all put together in a godly fasion.

If you do that, then you Da man!

Seriously, sound and music really affect the feeling of a scene, so keep that in mind :)

Other then that, cool project!

Level 25
Wisecrack? What the heck is that? Crack that makes people smart?! :O

Make a character of a bootleg Gandalf in your cinematic! Every epic journey cinematic needs a hero with the partnership of a great and wise wizard-like figure to guide them. Makes the story and cinematic overall a bit more interesting and enjoyable in my opinion.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.