• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots

Level 24
BTNHD_CR_Hold_Position.jpg
SCREENSHOTS

This Thread will have Screenshots of my Cinematic in it. If you want to make a comment on the Cinematics, please feel free to make a comment here.

ScreenNew6.jpgScreenNew8.jpgScreenNew2.jpgScreenNew3.jpgScreenNew1.jpg
Elven Council
Chambers
during a Meeting.
A Cave with a
Ruin inside it,
that Arilen is exploring.
A group of
Undead that
Nonlurak commanded.
The Ruin where
Arilen and Amaroth
find the Orb.
The Demon
Nonlurak, before
he was imprisoned.

ScreenNew9.jpgScreenNew7.jpgScreenNew4.jpgScreenNew5.jpgScreenNew10.jpg
Arilen and Amaroth
entering a Cave.
A Road that goes
through a Forest.
Arilen and
Amaroth talking
on their Ship.
A distant view of
Arilen's and Amaroth's
Ship.
Arilen and Amaroth
riding at night.
ScreenNew11.jpgScreenNew12.jpgScreenNew13.jpg
A Villager outside
his house.
Arilen and Amaroth
riding along a road.
Some Necromancers
casting a spell.

Last edited:
Level 24
The villager skin in the fourth shot is terrible, please use a better one:p

Yea, I'll see if I can find a better one or just use the normal one.

More then awesome screenshots!
Wow bob i cant wait! :D

Looks hawt.
Any good combat scenes?

This chapter will have the least combat, because its really just an introduction to the story mostly, but there will be a few combat scenes.

Looks okay, so far nothing out of the ordinary, the forrest areas could use some more enviromental doodads and not just trees.

Ok thanks, i'll be sure to add some more environmental doodads to it.

Fix grammar please. The sentence in the forth shot should be "Well, there's only one way to find out. Let's go.". It makes it look more professional when you use proper english... [/nitpick]

Yea, I know. I am terrible at grammar. Don't worry though, I am gonna get someone who can actually spell to check it and fix up any mistakes before I release it.

Level 24
The forest looks especially beautiful. If you need help with a person spell checking, I can help, I'm superb at grammar.

Yea, i'll defiantly be getting someone to go over it before I release it, however I still have to decided who i'm gonna ask to do it.

For some reason the last two link me to the 6th one.
Looks nice though.
--donut3.5--

Fixed.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You should use olofmoleman's ship doodad pack.

Level 25
The exterior of the ship is very plain. And by exterior, I mainly mean the deck. There's almost nothing on it except for a couple barrels. And if you never knew, sailors also keep about four cannons on their deck as well (Two per side of the ship) as the interior of the ship which pretty much as a lot more fire-power than the rest of the ship.

The interior of your ship is very nice. Could use some more small details such as cannon balls next to the cannons and barrels and even a rope pile(s).

Try to make the ship look like it's actually in the water and not floating in it. You can probably help to do this by placing splashing effects of water all around the outter base of the ship and that should do fine. Also make a trail of waves (Blue watery shockwave spell effects) behind the ship to make it look like the ship is travelling.

Nice work so far. I can't wait to see the final outcome of this!
~Craka_J

Level 24
I have updated it with some new screenshots. All of these scenes that the screenshots were taken from are set at night, so they are a lot darker then the rest, and you can not always see all of the terrain.

Here are the new screenshots:

Level 24
Nice, an update with more screenshots. They are good but the last one is a little too dark to see what it is. Of course i see it's acolytes but what is the green in the middle?

The acolytes are summoning something, and the green thing is just some SFX to do with the summoning.

It seems that Bob loves dark screenies.The screenshots are nice.10' on atmosphere!!!

lol yea well this is pretty much the only major night scene in the series, the one in this chapter, so you can expect some lighter screens later on :)

Your night time looks really good! Can't wait for the trailer.

Nearly done with the trailer, just gonna add some final touches to it before I release it.