• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Character] Amaroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Amaroth

Character_Amaroth.jpg
AMAROTH

Amaroth is a Wizard who follows Arilen around, searching for treasure. He was once the apprentice of an Arch Mage, but after the Arch Mage was assassinated he moved out into the Wilderness, where he met Arilen. Amaroth has a lot of knowledge about Ancient Artifacts, making him extremly useful when he goes out with Arilen searching for treasure. He also has a lot of knowledge about Destructive Magic.

He has spent most of his life in the Wilderness, however sometimes he does make trips into the major cities of Braviel, although know one really knows why. Amaroth has often protected different villages from bandit attacks, which regulary happen in his home town, because of the amount of treasure that is being kept there.

Last edited:
Level 24
The character is nice.But he would be even better if he one day found the one who assassinated his Archmage.
Then an epic battle begins:xxd:I think it's a pretty good idea if Amaroth wasn't noticed too much...if u know what i mean..

Yea well if Amaroth is gonna find who killed his Archmage, that means I'm gonna have to figure out who killed him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.