• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Do You Think is a Peons Favorite Food ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
well...since in war2 you had to build pig farms to increase your food capacity, and that peons, along with all the other units cost'd a food each.

i think every orc units eats pork..i dont know about the other ones.

Level 7
nope, definetly not vegie eaters - I mean, come on, look at thier teeths... TUSKS that is! But seriously, how are they gonna bite over a piece of meat, with those things poking out of the mouth? :shock:

Level 13
Rexfist Malice said:
nope, definetly not vegie eaters - I mean, come on, look at thier teeths... TUSKS that is! But seriously, how are they gonna bite over a piece of meat, with those things poking out of the mouth? :shock:
i believe its used for an aggresive look, and also for getting a good grip. i think blizzard gave tusks for a esthetical purpose not a logical one. they do eat pork.

Level 12
the tusks would actually make sense,
first the meat would be ripped off by the bigger sharper teeth,
Then the meat will be slowly softened and swallowed

Therefore it makes sense the bigger the orc the bigger the tusks

And its not like they're big enough to get in the way of eating

Also they drink liquor and most likely eat other heavy meats like cow

Level 13
Dragoon said:
they eat eachother, whenever they get mad at eachother, they rip you apart with there tusks, then pretend ur roadkill, an eat you when nobodys lookin' :D
no they don't, they simply eat pork. they havent really have been any conflict betwen the horde, ever. there was only a revolt when guldan betrayed the orcs during the invasion left to the tomb of saergas...
orcs were and are a passive shaman civilization

Level 12
They have a very Impressive and aggressive look however which leads me to believe there is somew sort of intimidation that had played a role in their evolution
What did they eat on drainia?(i really don't know warcraft too well)
i'm pretty sure they did not have boars (maybe fel boars but i think that those animals are just pigs affected by the rift)

They could not have always been passive and i'm sure at one point they actually looked towards imperialism or creation of some sort of great empire even though they were never well organized

Level 13
wormy - wtf?? youre just so stuck on your one idea that they eat pork that youre shooting everyones ideas down. shut up and let them speak :?

Level 7
well I still think its kind of a paradox - they do have tusks, and trolls do too - yet, in animal life, creatures with tusks are vegetarians (shock) .... and they only had pig farms in wc2 .... and now they have burrows... maybe, the pigs abonded them, cause it was disgusting to look at the orcs, eating thier - leftovers :roll: and now they are confined to eat... each others dung! xD yukie yukie, I mock you all!

UH! Btw. wormskull, in wc2 the orcs were not a very passive shamanic tribe - they were kindda still under the influence of Magnoroth's bloodspell - but true, they don't go and bite thier kinsmens nose off - btw that would look odd :lol:

Level 25
Orcs eat pigs. Blizzard said so. Blizzard make the games. You therefore cannot overrule Blizzard. Don't believe me? Go and get the RPG books and all and read everything it says about the Orc's diet. I'm pretty sure it should say SOME stuff about it.... Right now however, I do believe that Orcs would also eat Kodo. And I'm also sure that orcs are omnivours, but their favourite food is still pig. Orcs aren't and weren't savages like the Trolls: They wouldn't eat the other races

The reason for the tusks would be to atract a mate probably. Or to intimidate other males, so they become the leader of the clan. All creatures with tusks use them either to battle other males with or to impress females and all

Trolls on the other hand eat any meat. They're canabalistic as well. So basicaly, the tusks are there for the same reason: To look intimiating or to attract mates.

Level 7
and the WoW troll sound (pissed)

"I killed two dwarfs in da morning, I killed two dwarfs at night!
I killed two dwarfs in the afternoon, and then I feel all'w'riiiaght!
I killed two dwars in times of peace, and during times of waaar!
I killed two dwarfs, before I killed two dwarfs!
And then I killed two mooooare!"

does this mean that trolls favours dwarf meat? :lol:

Level 25
Nah, Trolls just hate dwarves. Well, they hate elves more. But they also hate dwarves. And I guess they like eating the dwarves as a quick snack. Trolls eat anything from human to gnome to night elf to tauren to naga to undead to orc to troll to penguin to goblin to demon... etc, etc

Level 8
And who says that orcs ONLY eat porks? Do u know an orc who told ya? And trolls... who really knows what they may eat? Couldn't it be that trolls eat their foes' bodies after behading them? To become stronger or so... Orcs and trolls are just some kinda "primitive" (and brutal) warrior races. Who says that they don't eat their foes sometimes?!

Level 13
-Vindic@tor- said:
And who says that orcs ONLY eat porks? Do u know an orc who told ya? And trolls... who really knows what they may eat? Couldn't it be that trolls eat their foes' bodies after behading them? To become stronger or so... Orcs and trolls are just some kinda "primitive" (and brutal) warrior races. Who says that they don't eat their foes sometimes?!
since when orc is a primitive and brutal warrior race...?
thrall isn't primitive, nor brutal, and he isnt a conqueror nor a warlord, he's against primitive battles. in fact, every orcs would be like that, they also have shamanism, so they could be compared to indians.

orcs only eat pork, i challenge you to find me a proof that they dont, or that they eat something else

Level 13
pig farms were the food supply during warcraft 2, it was a pig farm, not a meat farm or factory, nor a slaughterhouse where they eat humans...they dont even eat humans...the undead does, they're scourges, vultures, blight.

orcs eats porks

Level 13
Sansui said:
everyone know they ate everything that moved they were nomadic hunters and when they fell through the dark portal, they ate everything they found humans shep pigs and all... I really dont think they really cared what type of meat it was..
they probably slayed everything, but i doubt they would eat it.
orcs have an extremly high appreciation towards pork. orcs were afflicted with mannoroth's bloodlust, not cannibalism

Level 7
ok - but who eat the frogs?

wow, I just said something very useless and stupid :roll:

nobody said they didn't eat whatever has been suggested, so all in all, we are pretty much guessing here, right? :wink:

Level 6
Well you cant.. wormskull..

and really and truly i think nightelve's eat fruit/vegetable's

orc eat pig, sheep, kodo, human

human eat chicken, sheep, pig, sometimes themselves or other human's, fruit, vegetable's, cow

undead eat anything that used to be living or is alive

thats just my opinion though!

Level 8
Yes, I agree with this. :)

And Orcs are a brutal warrior race. That has nothing to do with arcane powers, shamanic rituals and so on. Warrior races also can have shamans or something like that.

Wormy, you're an orc-eats-pork fanatic :p

Level 11
"and really and truly i think nightelve's eat fruit/vegetable's "

Actually, Night Elves could eat meat also...after all, the body requires more than fruit and vegetables for nutrients.

Level 7
yes... but what if Orcs eats - Night Elves who eat fruit and veggies, then we are on topic right? and suggesting Orcs eat everything :lol: "and when we die, our bodies turn to grass - the grass which the Night Elves eat, and such is the circle of life..." xD lmao

Level 8
@Wormskull: Orcs are a brutal warrior race, the Burning Legion is a horde of demons. Of course they are brutal, cuz they are demons. But this hasn't anything to do with orcs and what they're eatin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.