• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
250g of white chicken meat in the morning, combined with a teacup of MutantMass PowerTech supplements, one glass of distilled water.

Before my second breakfast, I'll take the AdvanceHydratix carbohydrate supplement - half a spoon, distilled in soy milk.

For my second breakfast - I know it'll lose some of the proteins, and it's shitty for my health, but I like variety - I'll boil the white chicken meat; in distilled water, of course, because I don't want it absorbing the regular water - it builds up in my tissue and hides my definition.

For lunch, I have to be a little stricter, so it's just two teacups of MutantMass, a dose of aminoacids, and 450g of white chicken meat.

My second lunch is the same, and my dinner is just the MutantMass, because I've consumed enough proteins and carbohydrates already, and any additional intake of either would go right into my fat layers, or be purged from my system via urine.

I don't want to lose the valuable proteins in my sleep though, so my alarm clock wakes me up at 2 A.M. for my second dinner, so that I could restore what's been lost in my sleep with another dose of MutantMass.

On some weekends, I like to add one lemon to my daily nutrition schedule. I know, I'm fucking it up with the lemon, but I can't resist it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.