• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello I like pie!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi Im new here and yes a u guessed I liked pie! but any way I wanna know what u do for fun around here,who to avoid,who's the most funny etc. stuff like that! also what is your fav type of PIE? I like Apple pie with cream!

Level 13
Although this post does not break any rules, I do;t like your attitude Wormskull. The next time a see a post of yours that discourages users will be counted as a break of the rules.

Edited by oz02.

edit: yes sir.

Level 12
I think i've seen you on another site (which one, i have no idea)
But have fun and good luck
I suggest going to the chat, usually there is something going on there

My favorite pie: Blueberry/chicken "pot" pie

Level 13
welcommen!

You dont have to avoid anyone unless you make an enemy! and we are all funny, just in our own ways. And on top of that (wow you get THREE words of wisdom), the off topic is, well... off topic!!
And my favorate pie is milk and cereal!

(oh and i have movie quotes on my posts)
"Welcome to the swamp!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus

Level 18
Welcome To The Site!
Enjoy your stay and watch your step!

Im your friendly neighborhood Skin moderator

and I can quote movies aswell.

And the rabbit and kittycat movie is better than milk and cereal...

"I don't know if I'm unhappy because I'm not free, or if I'm not free because I'm unhappy."

Level 14
Konblade said:
Hi I like apple pie too, as you can see some peopel have Silver Text , and two have Golden Text . Gold means Adim, and silver means moderator. As you can see below my text it says " Visit my WarMill" and "Search for WarCraft" Those are my major contribtions to the site.

oh Konblade, why must you act like people want you here. rofl...HI! im Laca.Lord aka Strogan an every1 loves me, i like apple pie, blueberry pie and lemon pie, oh ya an black berry pie.

Level 6
hiya, sup new dude? im the site's lovable nerd :mrgreen: . man fav pie is pumkin pie, mmmmm pumkin pie. *drols like homer simpson*.

anyway, i may no much about warcraft and other things, im not exactly fermilliar with most of the sites stuff. and i dont really play wc much, cuse i cant play it on ma computer.

fell free to ask me any questions u like, ill try to anwser it with as much knowledge as possible.

Edited for mean content by oz02

Level 14
illadon said:
hiya, sup new dude? im the site's lovable nerd :mrgreen: . man fav pie is pumkin pie, mmmmm pumkin pie. *drols like homer simpson*.

anyway, i may no much about warcraft and other things, im not exactly fermilliar with most of the sites stuff. and i dont really play wc much, cuse i cant play it on ma computer.

fell free to ask me any questions u like, ill try to anwser it with as much knowledge as possible.

Edited for mean content by oz02

Translation: Hes an idiot :wink:

Level 23
Here we go!

threadnecro.jpg

Level 5
CONGRAAAADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE OUR THIRD PERSON TO SAY "I LIKE PIE" TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO RECIEVE YOUR PRIZE, SIMPLY CLICK ON ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWW.POPUPS.COM
WWW.FREEADS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.