1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Favorite DBZ character!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cheesdude, Nov 7, 2005.

1. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    So im a big fan of DBZ and i wanna ask whats ur fav dbz character.Mine is broly since he kicks everyone's ass.Goku only killed cuse of luck.Broly can pwn him or anyone!

And also dont come here telling stuff like:Oh wtf i hate damn dbz who cares about?!DBZ is fruity!?Hate dbz? get out of here and go spam in some other topic...

2. Almost_there

Almost_there

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmmm I haven't watched dbz in forever (2 years)... I like trunks. He has an awsome sword and he kick ass with it :)

3. Shadowy Crafter

Shadowy Crafter

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn. I haven't watched DBZ for a good couple of years, I guess. Anyway, i always liked more android 18. She was really cute.

4. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    DBZ sucks, realy, the animation, I don't even know where to start, the animation is totaly worthless (if you don't agree then you don't know ANYTHING about animation), the storyline is realy weak, and the humor doesn't make sense.

So... I don't have a fav DBZ charadter

5. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Best things the guy who made DBZ ever did

Get a bunch of great anime artists into animating
    Was one of the people who worked on Chrono Trigger

[​IMG]

Lavos hath decreed that he can kick any DBZ character's ass

6. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gosh you guys are so stupid....

Didnt i say not to tell me crap like "dbz is crap it sucks"..I dont f*cking care!!!If you dont like it dont post here!!!!

God...

7. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    read my post again, you will see that I didn't say "OMG I hate DBZ, IT TOTALY SUX!" or anything like that, and to make my post not-so-offtopic, I added that thingie "So... I don't have a fav DBZ charadter" in my post, I just explained that it's a bad show, with nothing but badly animated fighting, that's a fact, you can't escape from facts...

So stop whyining...

8. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    You did say it suck

9. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Unfortunately for you cheesedude, these forums allow for freedom of speech (as long as they don't violate any rules), so as long as it is kept on-topic then anyone can post anything they want.

10. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've watched DBZ maybe...7 times? Anyways, I didn't really like it, I despised the story line. So I suppose out of all the people I can remember I'd have to say that my favorite character is Goku.

11. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dam...

WEll sorry olofmoleman...

12. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    k, np

(wow this must be one of my shortest posts, exept with this last thingie included) :p

13. GOGETA

GOGETA

Resources:
    Resources:
    My best character is Gogeta.he could kick everyones but;except broly's perhaps.That's why my name is Gogeta

14. dark paldin

dark paldin

Resources:
    Resources: