• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite DBZ character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So im a big fan of DBZ and i wanna ask whats ur fav dbz character.Mine is broly since he kicks everyone's ass.Goku only killed cuse of luck.Broly can pwn him or anyone!

And also dont come here telling stuff like:Oh wtf i hate damn dbz who cares about?!DBZ is fruity!?Hate dbz? get out of here and go spam in some other topic...

Level 25
Best things the guy who made DBZ ever did

Get a bunch of great anime artists into animating
Was one of the people who worked on Chrono Trigger

omfgtehlavos.png

Lavos hath decreed that he can kick any DBZ character's ass

Level 9
Gosh you guys are so stupid....

Didnt i say not to tell me crap like "dbz is crap it sucks"..I dont f*cking care!!!If you dont like it dont post here!!!!

God...

read my post again, you will see that I didn't say "OMG I hate DBZ, IT TOTALY SUX!" or anything like that, and to make my post not-so-offtopic, I added that thingie "So... I don't have a fav DBZ charadter" in my post, I just explained that it's a bad show, with nothing but badly animated fighting, that's a fact, you can't escape from facts...

So stop whyining...

Level 2
My best character is Gogeta.he could kick everyones but;except broly's perhaps.That's why my name is Gogeta

Status
Not open for further replies.