• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I'm White HiveWorkshop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi... I'm Tyler and I like to make maps. My favorite color is red and I like cookies and cream ice cream. If you want to know what raise I am... Look at sour cream. Lol, I'm white and I'll joke about it a lot. Well... Um... I have been using this site tons to get icons and models for my latest map called V.o.t.S for Vanquishing of the Scourge. Its a lot like D.o.t.A but I'm making my own. I'm at the point where the game is playable but NOT FINISHED. If you would like to play it then you may and please tell me what you think and if there are any bugs. Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.