• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hello, I'm karhu05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, my name is karhu05 and I'm new to hiveworkshop, yet not to warcraft III. I liked to make very, very simple GUI maps back several years ago, until my laptop broke. Then I got it repaired, and after that I got a new PC, so I thought I should make more complex warcraft III maps. I also like playing any custom maps, and I can't model. I also could make textures, yet I'm quite bad. I think I am decent in terraining if given enough time. I belive I can understand GUI triggers more or less, yet I'm a complete newbie to Jass and custom scripts. I joined hiveworkshop to know more about triggering, terraining, and maybe, someday, learn Jass. Also to get my problems with my maps solved (e.g. why that trigger isn't working). I would also like to meet new people who I could probably make maps with, as soon as I get better. Guess that's it :psmile:
~karhu05
EDIT: I'm also from Estonia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.