• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Combines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spo

Spo

Level 6
Talk about the combines here! Because i like combines but why do they lose??? LOL
My favoite combine is the advisor becuse its strong and in every hl game you get closer to a advisor so in hl2 ep3 you will get to fight one i think :grin:

Level 9
@tleno: There are other topics without anyone's agreement, but never mind that. I don't care it, I'm happy that someone is trying to keep this group alive :S

Well, my favourite combine are the Advisors, and the best Synths are the hunters.

Level 7
The Combines are quite a formidable force (how else did they manage to win the first Human-Combine war in only seven hours?), but, like everything else, they have their pros and their cons. The fact that they began to decline after the Rebels revolt didn't upset me; in my opinion, the humans deserved to win that battle. Screw the combines!!

The advisors are probably my least favourite combine, primarily their appearance and behavior that made me think of them that way, and my favourite Combine would probably be the Civil Protection - it's almost impossible not to like it when they knock a can down and expect you to pick it up for them.

Level 2
I like the combine, but it would be a terrible game if they won.
Gordon Freeman dies. Combine win! GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.