• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What do YOU fear?

What do you fear?

• The DARK/Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your opposite gender (such as men, women)

• Needles, injections, blood...

• Being alone (such as walking in deserted places)

• Rides in theme parks or high views (rollercosters for example)

• Fighting/Combat/Weapons/Death

• Scary Movies, programs or shows

• Ghosts? Nightmares? Aliens? Noobs? Crazy people?

• Dirty places/things/Scary Environment/Bacteria/Viruses

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have arachnaphobia.... seriously.... you don't know the feeling of getting only one foot from a spider and completely freezing up. If anything it's just annoying. Also, heights, but not in a theme park ride... just heights. But the worst part of my arachnaphobia is I live in a forested area and once in a while we get these giant, 3-4 inch long wood spiders in our house, think they come through the vents. Got up one night at 4:00 am and there was one outside my room, and they're big 'n ugly. They're the kind that you can SEE their eyes and they're hairy... good god it's nasty. I just threw a a big lid I found on it and went about my business in the bathroom, hehehe :wink:.

Level 2
Hm, fear of infinity and afraid of the dark...

The worst thing i can think of is when you die, floating around in nothing for eternity... if you can't stand a day doing that, imagine spending ur life doing that, then spending it nonstop... ugh, nvm...

Level 13
i have a couple: people, centipedes, a little fear of heights, and going to school after 7 years of home schooling, starting in my freshman year with algrbraII/Trig, and english because i dont write very neat. and for all of you who are afraid of small animals, i have 2 ferrets (and a gecko actually, but thats not furry).

Status
Not open for further replies.