• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] What do these functions do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
AddIndicator = Displays a flashing ring around a unit, doodad or item, similiar to that when you right-click something in the game.

I dont know clearly what the other syntax do. But I think the AddResourceAmount adds resources(gold/lumber) to a player.

To get that you look up the BJ function for it. A, B, C are labelled differently there, but one thing I can say for sure is that the BJ uses percentages and the native is 0.0 - 1.0 based

The difference is that there are 5 parameters for SetTerrainFog and 7 parameters for SetTerrainFogExBJ =P. From that, I am assuming that they have the same parameters for the most part, except maybe the color params were merged into one. I dunno though.

Status
Not open for further replies.