• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What about Warcraft IV?

Level 2
Good day to everyone!

I feel like it's time to show some ideas that I've been boiling since I started following this site when I was younger. But first I need to tell you where all this came from:

I started playing when I was 8 years old, and I had no idea how an RTS worked. So, because I didn't understand exactly how to play, I lost repeatedly and rethought my strategies. At that time I also discovered Age of Empires and Starcraft I, and from then on, I never stopped thinking about games in that style.

My father sold that dino-computer and I only came into contact with the “forgotten orc game” again when I was 12 years old. I finally understood the lore of this universe and I was completely in love. It was with Warcraft that I started writing my books, playing tabletop RPGs and studying fantasy stories.

Until I was 19 I was more active here at Hive, downloading maps and looking through all kinds of 3D models. I have immense admiration for all creators!

But equally since then, an idea has come to fruition, and although I can't make it happen, I would like to release the weight of keeping it to myself and share it with all of you. This is my idea of what a Warcraft 4 would be like! I hope you also share your point of view on how I organized the details of the races and stuff and your feeling about this dream

(The .zip contains an Excel file with tons of Warcraft Fandreaming :cute:)

Attachments

• Warcraft IV - Battle for Azeroth.zip
    60.1 KB · Views: 18