• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weres all the players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well Its been awhile since i seen any large communities or anything large in wc3 at all i just want to know where has the players gone? Any large clans i should know about?

:ctwist::cexc::cq::cred::cneut:

Also any Large Games like wc3 out there? (sc2 doesnt count too small and weak modding community :))

Level 17
All the large clans are dead, they moved onto bigger and better things.
You might as well either play Garena, single player or go find another RTS to play.

Level 3
B.net isn't dead, i'm sure it has more players then Garena, I also get a lot people joining from b.net then Garena, when i host i usually have 10% PvPGN, 25% Garena and the rest b.net, it's multi realmed however, (East,West,Europe) if you're into Custom gaming a lot you can join us in Clan UToE (EU)

Level 22
B.net isn't dead, i'm sure it has more players then Garena,

You are sure in something that is a known fact - it isnt so? Who's more: those who were smart enough to switch to new games + the others who don't own original WC3 and for that reason use Garena + the ones who own it but simply prefer it like all pro/semi whatever players do, OR the ones who enter bnet? läl

Level 3
You are sure in something that is a known fact - it isnt so? Who's more: those who were smart enough to switch to new games + the others who don't own original WC3 and for that reason use Garena + the ones who own it but simply prefer it like all pro/semi whatever players do, OR the ones who enter bnet? läl
the players from Garena useally have higher pings and more from southern countries (You don't need a CD key), Some doesn't speak English, i've tried banning some Countries but they are still around.
In my option Battle.net players are better since they know what they are doing, though some are extreme noobs in games like Idef.

Status
Not open for further replies.