• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Why hello there,

let me introduce myself here for a short while.
I'm Squiggy, 24 years old, located in Germany.

I'll be your resident new community moderator and will keep a close eye over everything regarding said community.
You can feel free to adress me in either English, German or French if you have anything to discuss (my Japanese is still to poor to have it count as a language I can actually speak).

I started modding wc3 in 2008, made some spells and learned a bunch of jass ever since then.
Due to my lack of time in 2010, I had to resign from the staff and now I'm back home.
Because of my interest in the core of any internet platform - the community - I've participated in large projects on multiple communities, be it as either moderator, global moderator or administrator all over the world and am still not fed up with it.
Rather, I want to input all my acquired knowledge into the project(s) I'm involved with and try to keep things clean and fun.

Thus, without further ado, thanks for reading and have a nice day.
I'm sure we'll meet sooner or later (✌゚∀゚)☞

Roland

R

Roland

Welcome you Cute little squiggy! I will be your official Right-Hand man for sure :p Enjoy and keep doing your duty as a Community Moderator, fellow person!

Hello Squiggy, nice to see a new community moderator :)
Edit : Maybe a returning community moderator :)
Good luck on your job! Back to the Intro :

I started modding wc3 in 2008
That's 5 years already ^^
Thus, without further ado, thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Your welcome, thanks, and have a nice day too :)
I'm sure we'll meet sooner or later (✌゚∀゚)☞
I thinks we already did :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.