• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weeb Degeneracy Thread (WDT) - Post about the anime you're currently watching

Is anime the best thing ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you currently watching an anime? No? Why not? Not interested? Put off by cute yet deformed looking girls and nonsensical plots? Not degenerate enough?

Worry not! Here, in this thread, those of us who have committed our lives to the emptiness that is anime shall share with you our grand voyage around the lists of myanimelist where we will search for the "best anime ever" which we know we're probably going to be disappointed by after half the run.

So let's get started.

I am currently watching Macros F. I have never watched much Mecha anime, so it is kind of a new experience for me, or it would be, if it wasn't like most high school rom com anime with some darker twists. Which it is. Nevertheless, it's still fairly enjoyable, and I am on episode 10/25 and I hear it's pretty well rounded about. Find all the necessary information and reviews here.

Oh, and also it has this song, which is beautiful.

Post your own endeavors in time wasting!

Last edited:
Level 22
I used to watch some zodiac-animals-power-rangers anime shit because the ending song got me hooked.

Level 22
I never "currently" watch anime, or any tv series for that matter.

Because if I like something, I watch it non-stop in a single day.
This with few exceptions.

Currently, I'm subscribing to the newest episodes of Overlord S2. Quite an enjoyable show for me. I mean, you don't always see the MC plays bad guy's role, why the hell not.

Another one is Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku (friggin' long name yes), with a kinda OP MC who entered a fantasy world of a RPG game made by his company.

I've been into action fantasy genre these days. Still hoping I could find some good RomActDrama or some sort.

Oh, and I heard Black Clover is pretty good too. I only watched a few episodes, though. Stopped because I hate the noisy MC.

Be prepared and open with your own risk!

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Saint Seiya: the abridged series, by StateAlchemist:

Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque, La Série Abrégée [REUPLOAD] - YouTube
(some subtitles are available)

ob_ce1ae3_dessin-cdz-couleur-grand-sombreval.png.jpg

Présentation - Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque, la Série Abrégée

List of Saint Seiya episodes - Wikipedia
Saint Seiya - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Level 3
Weekly Quest:
1.Goto Visual Novel Database.
2.Press "Random Visual Novel".
3.Try to get a copy of the result, If can't or already played, back to step 2.
4.Finish every single route of the aforementioned visual novel.

Your temperance must be this tall to accept this quest, translator and escitalopram oxalate tablets are recommended.
(Most vn found in vndb is nsfw, and some of them are quite.....disturbing)

Level 22
@Arrowanna: you didn't end your sentence with desu, so probably no. BTW, isn't that the movie where the girl dies in a meteor impact event? It was nice.

Level 22
@foje tit: nice to see another naruto weeb, muh bro.

@bear_369: Not hentai, but a mix of the typical genre 'flavours'. It's up to you if you want to find out what those are, I won't spoil anything aside from saying that it's teen level content so no worries.

Level 22
I've seen a few episodes of that anime I think... I've become a narutard at that time so I skipped it, my loss. muh spellpax plz mail me

Status
Not open for further replies.