• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Weapons/Spells Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello I'm try to get new ideas for four races they are

Fallen:
A universe-faring race uses anti-matter and energy type weapons
Empire:
A space-faring races uses auto cannons and explosive type weapons
Mutant:
A planet only race uses melee and short ranged weapons
Parasites:
Planet only race uses bio-weapons and living weapons.

I'm working on a strange gun firing a Strange quark that can kill any unit.

Level 4
Fallen

Thunderflyer Polearm - (Weapon) When used; The weapon leaves your hand and fights for you while you are regenerating mana/energy. A good way to leave combat. 1 Min. before disappearing.
(3 min. Cooldown), 7 stam, 3 agi and 2 intellect. (I dont know how strong you wanna make em').

Culapsive - (Weapon) 12 Intellect, 2 stam. Gives you a 10% chance on hit to make an elemental explotion, deals 70-95 damage and binds the target in a circle of different elements. Makes the target unable to move and unable to cast any kind of magic for 5 seconds.

Strength of Faith - (Spell) This is a kind of buff, when you hit 5% health, this will pop up, and creates an unbreakable shield around you. It can't be dispelled, but got 30 sec. Cooldown. The shield gives your enemies a 15x(Your level) percent chance to miss.

Weighty Knockout - (Ability) Strong attack, deals 25-60 damage and knocks the enemy 150 yard backward. (If this killing blow kills the enemy unit, it will probably give the killing unit a buff which gives 10+ stamina and 6+ strenght for 1 min).

Laser Hands - (Weapon) Fist Weapon, a kind of gloves of laser, it will allways move 1 cm. from the fingers, so they wont get burned ;p ... It gives you 20+ armor and deals 100+ damage. It got 15% chance to smelt your hands and disaband for a 7 seconds, dealing 65 damage to you.

AB 9.8 (Adamantite Booster version 9.8) - (Weapon) Range weapon. A gun, deals 50 damage and gives you a 5+ agility.

PM me if i were usefull :) Or if you just need more ideas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.