• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Fantasy builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well i got this idea while working so here it is.

Fantasy Builder

Map Type: Builder
Map Objektive:Destroy your enemies

Description:In this builder you will be able to choose a Race and then a civilization type for example:If i choose Humans i could be the Arians a faction which is specialized in attacking with magic, Korinda a defensive faction which units have more defence then the others or the Valeron an architektur faction which buildings and siege weapons have more damage and life

Of course there will be other civilizations and races my goal is to get 20 races and for each race 6 civilizations so im going to need ideas from you guys:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 7
For starters, I have no idea what the goal of this game is or how it's played. Also, that blue text is awful on the eyes.. and lastly, "Arians" ..seriously? This is strikingly similar to "Aryans" and you might want to come up with a new name for that race haha. Nobody wants to play as nazis.

Level 10
I really don't get how this would be played (as Maximilianx) would you build an army of whatever the faction has some kind of special knowledge in or what? (more information please)
With the information you've given so far it kinda sounds like a melee map with loads of diffrent races and factions.

@Max
All "aryans" aren't nazis.. nazis we're aryans that put "the aryan race" above all other "races" of humans.. I don't see all men/women that are blond, blue eyed and have lightly colored skin run around saying that everyone that isn't "aryan" should die or whatever..

Level 7
I know that, I'm technically Aryan, but I wouldn't call me that. Aryanism is a nazi belief and it just doesn't seem appropriate to use something so similar in a game, in my opinion.

Level 10
Technically I'm also "Aryan" besides having green eyes, and you make a good point about it not being appropriate since many could be offended even tho it was never the point (better be safe than sorry)

Well how about some clarification of how the gameplay would be manmordor?

Level 8
Ok before I comment on the map nazi's weren't aryans actually quite ironicly the majority of the german high command had black hair and even their leader had black hair. I like your idea of a builder especially with factions but 20 races? I think you should stick to the basic races then expand with later versions. Also add a very indepth diplomacy system. A major thing lacking in maps is diplomacy and games where you just charge your army in and wipe out an entire civilization bores me. Also please don't use gold mines ;P. Your idea is good and I'd definatly recommend you working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.