• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elwynn Forest Empire Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ATM, the heroes on the map are OP. I need to add walls and gates (maybe, unless otherwise suggested) and a few other races. Before I went on with the project, I wanted some feedback/suggestions.

8 player map. The terrain is kind of a cartoony representation of Elwynn Forest. You choose from one of four races (ATM): Ogres, Naga, Demons, or Dwarves. Obviously it wouldn't be an Empire Builder if it didn't have the -rename command :p. You can -ally in game or -war as well. Within the terrain, there are about 8 "bases" to set up camp. Each of the races has special abilities that give them an advantage on this map.

Attachments

• Elwynn Forrest v1.0.w3x
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 8
Well, terrain needs to be improved, but i think you will do that.

Hogger is nice, keep him!

The idea, might not be original, but i think you shall keep working on it.

Make events! Makes the game more changeable, it could be like Plague, Weather, Bandits etc.

Dont let players die when they die, let them be ghosts or gods! Let them decide events, pick weather and haunt those who killed them!

Undeads! Hordes of undeads!

Level 5
Thank you! I love your ideas, and I'm already working on them all... As far as the terrain, unless anybody else wishes to fix it, I don't really mind the terrain. I think it is kind of a good cartoony representation of Elwynn, but you or somebody else could try to make it more realistic if they wish... I made the options of haunting the enemy, aiding your ally, begging the gods, and summoning the headless horseman. The begging of the gods will choose a random god from a list that I will make that will give you different abilities, based off Greek mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.