• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ideas for this race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok So i have posted before and had gotten lots of help so again i post for more ideas....im sucked dry :cry: you see...

Anyways

The thing is i want to make 2 races who depend on each other.

and this is how it would go.

RACE-A and RACE-B look into there buildings and see only there first building can be built

RACE-A builds his first building...OMG now RACE-B has the prerequisites to build his second building....it will still most likely cost him gold he does not have soo..

RACE-B builds his first building.. OMG now RACE-A...ok you get the idea

This idea may be changed if you think of a better way or sumthin... but mostly i am just looking for ideas for the races.... i want them to be opposites that need each other like Light and Dark......or Science and War.....

If possible think of tower names and abilities if you feel like it.... all ideas are welcome

Level 4
Interesting... Will probably be a pain to makea custom AI for it. Anyway, I think a good name for the both races would be the Simbioticus, because they depend on each other so they are in simbiosis. Get it? I think they should also be goo like beings kinda like gelatin or mud like.

Level 13
it could be like 1 race who only knows how to fight and other only knows how to survive but not fight so 1 needs a defender how needs a home and food

Level 4
i like both...but L2love cant do yours....they both need to be able to fight....its for a TD... i do like the symbiosis ill wait for some more ideas to expand on....maybe i can merge a few..

Also if you keep up with us... we are making a TD now....but we are going to expand our world (races in this map) to more maps... also i can do all the coding and stuff so dun worry about that...

Level 13
lol then 1 race doesn't know how to collect food the other doesn't know how to build

Level 7
hmmm how about Orcs & Trolls? The orcs can be the race that harvest and the troll builds but yet again...trolls are old mans and don't build

how about : Orcs & Goblins? The orcs are the harvesting race, while the goblin builds. The goblins are small creaters that don't know how to harvest but yet again, i can't see them build lol.

Final idea : Humans & Gnomes. Humans can be the harvesting race and gnomes the builders. Gnomes are very intelligent race so they are pretty good at building things and stuff like that, even if they are small.

Level 4
hmmm all good i will have to change the ideas some....but still i cant have 1 just harvest...since its a TD...... but the race ideas are still good nontheless...keep them coming please....

Level 4
*Bump*

Try and keep it organized please.

Race 1 name
Backstory:
Tower names:
Abilities:

Race 2 name
Backstory:
Tower names:
Abilities:

Thank you

Level 4
The thing is i want to make 2 races who depend on each other.

and this is how it would go.

RACE-A and RACE-B look into there buildings and see only there first building can be built

RACE-A builds his first building...OMG now RACE-B has the prerequisites to build his second building....it will still most likely cost him gold he does not have soo..

RACE-B builds his first building.. OMG now RACE-A...ok you get the idea

This idea may be changed if you think of a better way or sumthin... but mostly i am just looking for ideas for the races.... i want them to be opposites that need each other like Light and Dark......or Science and War.....

If possible think of tower names and abilities if you feel like it.... all ideas are welcome

Try and keep it organized please.

Race 1 name (the name....)
Backstory: (i dun care this is just if you need to explain ur race)
Tower names: Sum tower ideas for the race...
Abilities: An ability or more the race will use? its ok to be blank...

Race 2 name
Backstory:
Tower names:
Abilities:

REMEMBER the races have to depend on each other and both be able to attack....its a TD.

Thank you
+REP for someone who helps

Level 7
Ok i was thinking at the war3 campaign where the naga sea witch said :
"Young Kael, are races are bound to each other." and here is what i camed up with.

Race 1 Name : Blood Elfs
Backstory : The elfs have protected the Sunwell for ages, untill the evil death knight Arthas and the Undead Scourge scoured the land, destroying the Sunwell and driven the blood elfs to extinction. The elfs grow desprete and Kael, a you elf prince, named there remaining elfs to Blood Elfs in honor of the mighty Sunwell and the elfs that fought to protect it.
Tower Names : Arcane Tower, (take them from the blood elf campaign when Arthas tried to get to Silvermoon.
Abilityes : A lot of them. They were the kings of magic. You can expect everything from them.

Race 2 Names : Naga
Backstory : I don't remember there story, try to get them from the campaign. It was something like the naga were once night elfs.
Tower Names : Poison Tower, Water Tower, Tidedal-Weave Tower
Abilityes : "Crushing Weave (Tidedal-Weave Tower), Frost Bolt (a lot)

The nagas should be the harvesting race and the blood elfs builders. Hopefully i helped. Good Luck with your map.

Level 4
sorry someone pmed me and helped.....+rep though since i may use some of ur ideas for other races.... oh yea the race is gonna be based on the yin yang

Status
Not open for further replies.