• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Has anyone made a weaponless and wingless evil illidan? And I'd also like a Beastmaster thats weaponless, And a Felguard or Bloodfiend Weaponless

Level 8
Lol I cant Find the weaponless Felguard on this forum. Can you link me the page? Lol sorry.

Level 1
Rifleman Model

I need a rifleman model without his weapon so i can attatch other weapons such as a shotgun, mach gun, sniper rifle, etc. to him.
I'll also need the attatchments made for the rifleman as well.
If somone can do this It'll be a HUGE help and i'll give credit in my maps i use it in if u wish. thx

Level 1
Well the thing is I want to keep the poly count low for a smaller map size and i think a rifleman and guns would be less than those and i want a wc feel

Level 32
Last edited:
Level 25
hey! i need help removiing the weapon from some utis.. one of then is the rifelman... i tried the guide here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31486

but i get an error when i open the Vertex Modfier... plzz tell me how i can do this..:spell_breaker:

i have a problems with Vertex Modfier to
My viewports have a black background :confused: and i don't know how to fix it
but that don't makes me much problems :p I made a weaponless rifleman again :p

and thanks to Wolverabid for the sticky ;)

Attachments

• Rifleman.rar
    47.1 KB · Views: 107
  • arghhh.JPG
    arghhh.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 337
Level 8
Hey skrab, I know you're Reeeeally busy but could I get a weaponless beastmaster?

Level 3
Oblivions_Wrath can you pls make some weaponless skeletons like Skeleton Warrior Or the mages NUDE :D..... Anyway does someone knows an Illidan's blades(warglaives of azzinoth,twin blades of azzinoth) attachment i looked for something like that here but i fount nothing

Level 25
hey i need a weaponless DEMON HUNTER !!! PLEASE!!!

hemm :fp: Demon Hunter his in the pack:wink:

Oblivions_Wrath can you pls make some weaponless skeletons like Skeleton Warrior Or the mages NUDE :D..... Anyway does someone knows an Illidan's blades(warglaives of azzinoth,twin blades of azzinoth) attachment i looked for something like that here but i fount nothing

there are some skeletons skeletonorc
skeleton

May I request the Tauren Chieftain with Totems, Pandaren Brewmaster with the Beer Keg on his back and the Blood Mage Kael (wandy) weaponless.
:confused: :hohum:

Level 25
Goodjob on all these models, I linked too one for a guy on thehelper.net, he thought it was great and it made him very happy. +rep

[off-topic]I have a question: can you also get unitless weapons?

YES i can just post what you need :infl_thumbs_up:

[on-topic]I would like a DotT without his staff, I tried to remove it myself, but DotT has roughly 10 geosets (only 2 of which are his alt form) and whenever I deleted anything it'd f*** up all his animations. I'll also give you credit for the model ^.^

The druid is in this pack :fp: Nightelfsweaponlesspack

i know its not exactly a weapon but can u remove the troll from the throll batrider ..dump him into the trash :D pls it would make a great mount!!!

i made something :ugly: :xxd:

EDIT: If you don't have a winzip then download winrar :p if you use Windows

Attachments

• BatTroll.mdx
    196.9 KB · Views: 110
  • DruidoftheTalonWeaponless.mdx
    435.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.