• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3sear Unfinished Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I was able to read some of the older posts in the off topics section. While reading them, realizations came into my mind that how happy & merry it was in the good old days before the time I came into being in this site. How exciting it would be to converse w/ the people who made big names & histories here but are now gone in which the reasons are needless to say. I laughed & at the same time sadness filled my heart while reading them. For me they are like precious pages in a great book. A book that has two faces. A book of different emotions & stories. It has something that not every good books have. It is a unique book that tells something about food chains & food webs. But this book is not yet finish, it has still its empty pages. Every creatures great or small in the beastiary must play & take their roles for the story & the drama to continue. Let us fill the empty pages with joyous hearts. Let the animals play & graze in the green green grassy fields and let the hunters continue their hunts. For part of this book is the legend of the Hunter & the Hunted. CHEER UP EVERYONE! :D CHEER UP! :D

Level 11
You have no idea how refreshing it is to read something so well thought out after playing WoW for an extended period of time.

You know, I never really thought of it as being like a book but now that I think about it it really is.

Level 12
Aaaah, I remember those days. From the Golden Age of wc3sear.ch to the Dark Age of Wormskull. It's so refreshing and yet funny just to read the old topics (especially those that I've had arguments with.

Status
Not open for further replies.