• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wc3sear.ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
On hiveworkshop i hear about wc3sear.ch. On this site i like find information about two projects, Nature's Call by Darky26, and Cryptrobbers. But, i can't enter on this site, he is closed? I can find cryptrobbers with bad translate, but can't find original cryptrobbers.

Level 28
It's seems almost all Warcraft 3 modding sites are daying except THW, that's weird O-o
and I was intenting to create myself a new WC3 modding site, but I'm not sure it will be worthy enough tho
I may give it a try...

Ash

Ash

Level 22
It's seems almost all Warcraft 3 modding sites are daying except THW, that's weird O-o
and I was intenting to create myself a new WC3 modding site, but I'm not sure it will be worthy enough tho
I may give it a try...

WC3Sear.ch went south a /long/ time ago - nearly ten years! The best way to keep these sites alive is not to fracture. Put the effort you would have used creating a new site into keeping this place awesome instead. :)

This site is not going away. In case I ever stop caring (I have cared for 12 years now) I will make sure to pass it on. Heck, I am often thinking about what to do in case I got killed. Would be nice to pass it on to someone else somehow.

Leave all your belongings to your dog. He'll take care of it. Trust.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
praise-the-lard.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

Heck, I am often thinking about what to do in case I got killed. Would be nice to pass it on to someone else somehow.
Dude, Don't be paranoid about death! Just think positive! D:< Just stay at home or some safe locations on your country.

Anyway Wc3sear.ch > Hiveworkshop.

Level 3
On hiveworkshop i hear about wc3sear.ch. On this site i like find information about two projects, Nature's Call by Darky26, and Cryptrobbers. But, i can't enter on this site, he is closed? I can find cryptrobbers with bad translate, but can't find original cryptrobbers.

I miss NCCD. That map had some seriously cool ways of doing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.