• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Back In Full Swing. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ahh. . .as sports season winds to a close, I find myself now amidst the forums of the Hive, once again. Yep, that's right, I'm back in full swing, and I am currently looking forward to seeing the exciting events that will/may transpire at this site. Namely the merge/takeover/whatever-you-want-to-call-it with wc3sear.ch. This is very exciting, and I must applaud Ralle, Bob, and all the others who have been working very hard at this.

I am currently working on a couple side projects for wc3(Mainly just trying to get my rear into gear =P) and was thinking of maybe releasing some terraining maps if anyone so desires.

I just wanted to say hi, and that yes, (I had heard some complaints.) My email does work now. =P

-Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.