• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Hello it is TheSpoon, its been 9 years, and I'm looking forward to working again on the campaign in Warcraft reforged!

I just saw this video come up on youtube, I am so surprised to see it all working!

In January I have an exciting new work contract, only 3 day week! So I hope to get back into warcraft with all my free time and tidy up the project, make use of all the new features. I'm so excited!

Level 23
This is fantastic news Spoon. I think your 2p campaign is one of the main reasons I even bothered using Hiveworkshop forums 10+ years ago. Really hoping we can see a full 2p conversion of the entire Reforged campaign.

Level 1
Thats amasing news, looking forward this campaign so much! Any plans for casual mode (liek normal-diff of single player campaign)? Is that possible?

Level 1
Welcome back!

Where is a good place to start sending in bug reports for Reforged?

I've got a small but significant one: after the cinematic in Human campaign chapter 2 (Blackrock and Roll) where Uther fights the Mirror Image of the Blademaster, the game crashes. Doesn't matter if you try to skip the cinematic or not, the game immediately crashes to desktop.

Thanks so much for such a wonderful project, it's exciting that you're coming back!

Level 8
I've got a small but significant one: after the cinematic in Human campaign chapter 2 (Blackrock and Roll) where Uther fights the Mirror Image of the Blademaster, the game crashes. Doesn't matter if you try to skip the cinematic or not, the game immediately crashes to desktop.

I just went through that, and didn't have any crashes. Have you restarted the game before playing the 2p campaign?

I don't think you should bother remaking it for Reforged. Instead, I think you should finish the cusom map for the RoC Undead campaign and finishing the Night Elf Campaign. Also I hope someone will do a Blood Elf campaign, maybe the first map being the one McqvaBlood posted on the forums.

Level 1
I just went through that, and didn't have any crashes. Have you restarted the game before playing the 2p campaign?

I tried to do it either two or three times. I think I probably restarted in between because at the time my friend was having trouble seeing the game on the custom games list, but I might be mistaken. I'll try to give it another shot sometime soon and report back if it's still happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.